About SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva
Owners of SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva
SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva is owned and operated by Scott Tracy. Scott lived overseas for much of his young life. He moved to Florida in 1977, where he attended Rollins College in Winter Park, FL. He received his BA in Business Administration.
Just out of college, he saw an opportunity to work for a business he thought to be intriguing – SERVPRO. He worked hard and learned as much as he could about the business. Not even a year later, he purchased his OWN franchise – SERVPRO of Apopka/Wekiva. Then, he purchased a 2nd – SERVPRO of West Orange.
Scott is a successful businessman in all areas of restoration. Many count on him for his experience (32 years) and expertise. He is reliable, trustworthy and honest.
Customer service is very important to him, starting at home with his employees. This makes it an enjoyable place to work! He has many long-time employees.
SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Apopka-Wekiva.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- SRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification-IICRC
- Central Florida Hotel and Lodging Association-CFHLA
- Apopka Chamber of Commerca